To play, hover over the upper right corner of the video and click the "Pop-out" icon. (It's the square with an arrow.)
8th Grader Sam Polstein took this beautiful video
of a Black-capped Chickadee at the
HMS Library's window feeder.
Thank you, Sam, for sharing this wonderful moment!
• • • • •
About the HMS Library:
CURRENT: February 2017
We now have 400+ eBooks
and 16 audiobooks!
NOTE: If you choose to listen to audiobooks through OverDrive Listen, be aware that you are STREAMING. (Try to use WiFi, or it will utilize data on your data plan.)
HMS Library Newsletters:
* October 2016
* End-of-Year Newsletter, June 2016
* Special Edition - Thanks, YEF and the PTO!
* First trimester newsletter, December 2015
• Staff and Hours
• Library Mission
• Copyright and Fair Use Guidelines for Teachers (pdf)
• TEACHERS: HMS Library Class Visits (book-related)
Yarmouth Library Standards:
• Library and Information Literacy Standard (Inquiry)
• Library and Information Literacy Standard (Reading)
• 5th - 8th Library and Information Literacy Continuum
Passwords for HMS Library resources (NoodleTools, Gale Virtual Reference Library, MARVEL, Alexandria, CultureGrams Online, OverDrive, CountryReports.org) -- must be logged into your Yarmouth Schools account to access this